In Corrupted Kingdoms You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Tags:3DCG, Corruption, Fantasy
Release date:25 Oct, 2020
- War Map: New Conquerable location! “Old Town”! (East of the Manor)
- Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! “Ophelia” is in charge of the Old Town district!
- Skill: New combat skill – IMPALE! Chance to insta-kill your opponent! Learned from Ophelia, the new Boss Girl!
- Puppet Nun: You can now talk to the Puppet Nun (if you rescued her in the finale) – just head to the East Hallway!
- Puppet Nun: Puppet Nun now has a paperdoll!
- Android: New SWIPE GESTURES feature! You can now swipe your phone screen to activate certain functions! (Swipe left to rollback, right to skip, up for game menu and down to hide the UI!) Many thanks to a certain player for the code snippet!
- Misc: More quick menu tweaks in a desperate attempt to get it working properly on Android. Yaaaaay
- Misc: Fixed a little tearing around the sides of the War Room nav icon
- Bug: Some people were missing the Endure and Shatter powers in their skill menu. These have been restored!
- Bug: If enemy HP or WP was reduced to zero by a support character attack, the enemy would keep fighting. They’ve been told off and will stop cheating from now on
- Bug: Chastity was showing off her new War outfit in Acts One and Two. She has been slapped with a spoiler warning
- Bug: Chloe’s dialogue wasn’t showing the OUTBREAK notification at one point. Now it is!
- Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives enter the dark cage… I mean cave. There at the bank is a hatched fig cure. I mean at the bark is a bunched… at the bunk… what is going on!?